10. VALUES AND PRINCIPALS
LCNC’s core values and principals shall include:
- Basing interventions on needs rather than on doctrine, village-preferences or political affiliations.
- The involvement of project stakeholders in all stages of project design and not only at the implementation stage. This is to give the stakeholders a sense of ownership and participation in the projects.
- The Executive Committee/Body shall articulate and reinforce any project’s entry/exit strategy to the beneficiaries.
- Be receptive to constructive criticisms, encourage dialogue, listening and learning from the stakeholders.
- Establishing a proper accounting system so as to have a proper accountability of funds received for any project.
- Focus on women and youth as the basis of manpower and empowerment in recognition of their roles as the traditional producers, custodians and guardians of household food security.